Friday, July 24, 2009

ONCE UPON A TIME

Once Upon a time.......

I, Marissa Kathleen Schindler(MK) created a new blog.

The reason this occurred is because a lot of changes were going on in my life and I wanted a fresh start.
The reason for my new blog name FASHION MERMAID is because that is what I truely am at heart.
I also am moving from my city MIAMI to go back to school in Upstate New York( Hello NEW YORK CITY,TORONTO and MONTREALyou will be seeing me often)
I wanted to take a piece of the Ocean with me in all my future fashion and life endeavors with my move. Even though I will be visiting friends here, my sister in San Diego and my other sister in Europe within this next year, me and the Ocean aren't going to be seeing eachother as often as we do normally.
Plus my room always looks like a Sea, with all of my Fashion pieces from my closet floating everywhere.I of course am the mermaid of my room with my long flowing hair.

I really really hope that with this new blog we can all....

Live Happily Ever After!

(AND THIS IS NOT THE END-ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

love you beautiful mer-folk