Saturday, September 26, 2009

BUT IM STILL, IM STILL AN ANIMAL


"There was a time when my world was filled with darkness,darkness, darkness.And I stopped dreaming now.I'm supposed to fill it up with something, something, something.In your eyes I see I see the eyes of somebody I knew before long long long ago.But I'm still trying to make my mind up.Am I free or tied up.I change shapes just to hide in this place but I'm still, I'm still an animal.Nobody knows it but me but when I slip yeah I slip I'm still an animal.There is a hole and I tried to fill it up with money, money, money.But it gets bigger to your hopes is always.running, running, running"
Lyrics are to Animal by Miike Snow.
These lyrics tie into my life pretty well and this post too.I wore this outfit out to a club in Miami this past February? I believe.I went with my beloved friend SUSANA who I miss dearly.Many people were shocked and kept petting me haha weird.I know this isn't your typical Miami club attire but thats just me.Always being controversial and dancing to the beat of my own drum(Which most fashionistas do)I am also controversial in the Fashion World because I love fur. I would describe myself as Native Indian natured fused together with city girl.This fox fur stole I am wearing is the first piece of fur I added to my wardrobe years ago when I was visiting Miami.Now my fur collection ranges from jackets, vests, shoes to pillows, headbands, stoles and teddy bears.The teddy bear in this photo is Alpaca, I got her at an Alpaca Farm that is close to my mother's log cabin. (on a mountain in the forest,haha)
I want to run free this weekend.( But in my heels on sidewalk)Muchh love. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I have really had a craving for fur lately - it's just so glamorous!!

    -Catherine

    ReplyDelete

love you beautiful mer-folk