Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Flash BACK and FORWARD

I was such a little fashionista at a very young age. I had fringe and messy hair, a killer collared shirt, a jumper with big white buttons, and what looks like lips that have permenant lipstick. I remember my mom used to call me "the dress queen" at the age of three, and my older sisters would hand out tickets if necessary beacause they were "The Fashion Police". My Aunt stumbled upon this photo of me as a baby piece and I died. I also stumbled upon some art the other day in The Queen City at a store called Hero.(they also have all the latest KidRobot stuff, I could play and awe in there for days). I of course picked the ice cream cone over the fries, hamburger, and soda pop. What would you have picked?

No comments:

Post a Comment

love you beautiful mer-folk