Thursday, August 6, 2009

INFLUENCE


"For the first time in my life, I'm in complete control of my destiny. Like everything you put out there for the universe to see, it all comes back to you. I'm finding out that taking my life to the next level is all about discovery. Being aware of the world around you requires you to pay attention to everyone and everything. But in order to stay grounded, you have to stay true to yourself."
Whenever I am going through life changes or even just lounging around and am in need for a good read, I always turn to Mary Kate and Ashley's book Influence. Everything the book contains is an inspiration for me. The quote above is the Introduction to Influence written by Ashley.
This quote word for word applies to my life right now and how I feel towards it.
This picture is a mimic from the book. MK(Mary Kate) is on the left MK(Marissa Kathleen-Me) is on the right.
It was strange because I bought this tan rabbit fur jacket before reading this book and noticed that Mary Kate had almost the exact same one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love you beautiful mer-folk