Monday, August 17, 2009

TIME WARP

AMISH BEARD AMISH BEARD AMISH BEARD AMISH BEARD I feel like my life has been in a Time Warp lately.
I have been traveling a lot and just soaking life in.
These pictures were taken in Tennesee last week while I was staying with one of my best friends.
I found a lot of treasures at a random amazing antique/vintage store, came to the conclusion that I want to start my own cupcake business, got a haute new Betsey purse as seen in the photos, and got tripped out by the shapes of the trees in the mountains while I was driving.(they started to look like dinosaurs)
I love how the air smells as you drive further north.
So fresh and fierce.

VINTAGE YSL BOOTIES, RAY-BAN SHADES, VINTAGE GOLD AND AMEYTHST RING, AMERICAN APPAREL ROLLERSKATE SHORTS, F21 ACID WASH VEST, AMERICAN APPAREL MESH SEE THROUGH LEOTARD, BESTEY JOHNSON PURSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

love you beautiful mer-folk