Monday, August 24, 2009

Unproductive yet Productive


I got home at 1:00 a.m after merchandising for 6 hours.
This picture describes how I currently feel.
I love it.
I am inspired to do a replica of my own bunny ears.
I am going to sit here read the September Marie Claire for the millionth time and keep making chocolate chip cookies that look like pancakes and not feel bad about it.
And p.s. if you win the $100,000 in cash from The Row for your wardrobe, please share!
p.p.s the bunny ears must have been channeling brain waves! After I posted this I looked at my best friends blog www.aprettyproblem.com read it and discovered it was Fifi Lapins birthday! Wish Fifi a Happy Birthday at www.fifi-lapin.blogspot.com
xoxo

Photo compliments of Marie Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

love you beautiful mer-folk