Saturday, August 1, 2009

MEET OLIVER- OliveJuice(when spoken without sound looks like I Love YOU)




Say HELLO to my new OLIVER PEOPLES Sunglasses.
These are one of the best things to have happened to me in awhile.
FOR a price so good!
They ARE CURRENTLY $400 at INTERMIX on South Beach.
I purchased them for less then half of that!
Today is the day before the FINAL moving from the apartment day.
I have obviously lost my mind.
Ready to throw everything off my balcony(shown above)
And I apparently mistaked my Marc Jacobs Faux-Lipstick Pen for real lipstick.
But, look at my Mother Ocean in the background!
She is beautiful right?
We share the same oxygen while I breathe, sleep, eat, live!
I my Mermaid self am going to miss her.
I dont know how long I will be able to survive solely on Land.
We shall see.
A DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS.
IS WHAT I SHALL LOOK LIKE AT THE END OF THIS DAY.
OLIVER PEOPLES SUNGLASSES.GOLD VINTAGE LIONSHEAD BELT. FOREVER21 FAUX-LEATHER DRESS. RANDOM VINTAGE RINGS.MARC JACOBS FAUX-LIPSTICK PEN. RABBIT FUR PILLOW MADE BY ME MK. URBAN OUTFITTERS DEER ANTLERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love you beautiful mer-folk